Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for SITE HSE MANAGER
Ref code: CR_2308-126_ Site HSE Manager
- To plan, implement, coordinate, and supervise Health Safety and Environment activities within projects, Company methods and relevant laws, standards and regulations;
- To support the HSE company (i.e. Milan HQ) activities (e.g. procedures implementation, management system maintenance, training, indicators analysis and improvement initiatives);
- To perform audit and inspections as per management system / continuous improvement and reduce likelihood of accidents;
- To lead and influence coworkers and project teams, including suppliers/subcontractors;
- To act safely and promote a safety behavioral culture.
- To ensure that all HSE activities at project level are carried on in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, client requirements, company Environmental and Safety Standards, including suppliers / subcontractors;
- To ensure HSE coordination and compliance with the company policy procedures and to coordinate with site team to implement all the actions required for a proper implementation of HSE culture and methodologies;
- To assist Projects team in dealing with stakeholders in all issues related to HSE;
- To ensure that all HSE activities are carried out in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, client requirements, international standards and company Environmental and Safety Standards, including suppliers/subcontractors;
- To ensure HSE coordination and compliance with the company policy procedures and to coordinate with local team to implement all the actions required for a proper implementation of HSE culture and methodologies;
- To ensure vessel operation are carried on complying with ISM Code rules, SOLAS and MARPOL;
- To assist in Risk Management process (i.e. HAZID, HAZOP) and Permit To Work system;
- To facilitate accidents/incidents investigation and to carry out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans at Project and company level;
- To conduct HSE audits, both internal and external, and organize inspections and walkthroughs. Those activities can be related to ISO 45001 and 14001 standards as well as legal compliance;
- To develop and perform HSE training programs and to promote a safety behavioral culture within the organization and toward suppliers and subcontractors;
- To ensure, in accordance with the head quarter guidelines, the development, planning, implementation, updating, review and auditing of the Company HSE Management System;
- To lead the planning, collection, management and analysis of HSE indicators;
- To ensure the proper waste management, including segregation, collection and reporting.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Health & Safety;
- Having the purpose of reinforcing the HSE team, we are open to evaluate profiles with different seniority, having at least 5 years of HSE Management experience, within EPCI work environment, including Onshore and Offshore Construction and Installation activities and vessel operation. Manufactory/production experience will be a plus.
- Knowledge of ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 standards; experience in preparation and maintenance of HSE Management Systems and auditing experience. Be qualified as lead auditor will be a plus.
- Be qualified with NIBOSH L6 qualification (as a minimum). Prior approval by the following clients in the UAE would be appreciated: TRANSCO (Abu Dhabi), ADNOC (Abu Dhabi).
- Strong leadership, team player. People management/influencing and organizational skills. Analytical, problem solver. Used to work in international and multicultural environment.
- Familiar with HAZOP and HAZID methodologies and PTW.
- Familiar with local legislation regarding HSE matters and with the International Maritime Organization ISM Code, Solas and Marpol.
- Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE;
- Contract duration: Long-term;
- Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days;
- Starting date: ASAP.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.