Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans and conferring with Project Manager.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements, assigning personnel to phases and elements.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Completes technical studies and prepares cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan, scheduling changes, and recommending actions.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- He know all the procedures, rules, and regulations in his work.