Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for SP3D ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER
Ref code: CR_2307-100_ SP3D Architectural Designer
Designing and modelling precast concrete structures for a living quarter of EPC Oil & Gas project.
- Preparing accurate concrete erection drawings by studying client specifications and working with the project design team;
- Creating a picture of the physical, functional, and aesthetic requirements of all components of a project;
- Preparing final models/drawings by studying sketches, specifications, and supporting documents;
- Preparing drawings of the structural system;
- Generating bills of materials, drawing multiple views, identifying dimensions, angles, curvatures, tolerances, and materials;
- Creating fully parametric 3D models of precast building structures;
- Interpreting engineer’s sketches and calculations;
- Interpreting architectural and structural construction documents;
- Coordinating and reviewing shop drawings.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architectural / Civil Engineering;
- 8+ years of experience during Engineering phase of Oil & Gas projects;
- Knowledge of SP3D software and 3D model review is considered a must.
- Job Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia;
- Contract Duration: 9 months;
- Working schedule: 8 hours x 5 days;
- Starting date: ASAP.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.