– To unload the goods.
– To enter material into stock.
– To grant the correct storage of all the equipment received.
– To check for external visible or suspected damages.
– To monitor the condition of the goods received.
– To check quantity and conformity with packing list/purchase order and material requisition.
– To verify, with the Warehouse Specialist, the suspected material discrepancies.
– To receive preservation notes.
– To receive handling/storage recommendations.
– To prepare special devices for the preservation of particular goods as specified in the handling/storage recommendations.
– To identify the principal area contaminating agents for the items to be preserved (water, humidity, air borne salt, dust, sand, chemical agents, fungi etc.).
– To identify the most suitable treatment to be applied to limit the damaged caused by the contaminating agents (cleaning, washing, rinsing, greasing, oiling, vacuum, etc.).
– To carry out the application of the chosen treatment.
– To give assistance to the Warehouse Specialist in the periodical control of the stock level.
– To give assistance to the Warehouse Specialist in the periodical control that the expected stock level match the effective presence of materials.
– To provide to the delivery of materials requested by the Complex Departments, in conformity to the warehouse material delivery procedures.
– To keep his direct superior informed about the work.
– To inform his direct superior in case of difficulties and asks for instructions to overcome them.
– To keep his working area at a good house keeping level.
– To assist, as required, in emergencies on the plant.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Contract Duration: Minimum 2 years
Starting date: October 2021