Duties and Responsibilities
– Prepare reports, designs, and drawings.
– Make calculations about pressures, loads, and stresses.
– Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
– Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
– Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval.
– Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure.
– Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers.
– Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness.
– Administer contracts and manage projects.
– Inspect properties to evaluate the conditions and foundations.
– Use computer-aided design technology for simulation purposes.
– Candidates must be already in KSA
– Candidates Must have BOSIET and H2s Training Valid Certificates
– Candidates Must have Offshore Experience
Location: KSA – Offshore
Duration: 4 months (extendable)
Working hours: 6 days per week x 10 hours per day
Starting date: ASAP