- Should have extensive knowledge of subsea field architectures, subsea production systems (SPS) and subsea umbilicals, risers and flexibles (SURF).
- 10 years’ experience working in the Oil and Gas EPC Industry (mandatory)
- Degree qualified and chartered in a relevant engineering discipline (mandatory)
- Detailed understanding of Topsides and Subsea design codes (mandatory)
- A broad understanding of the offshore and subsea oil and gas industry, technologies and installation methods
- Strong communications capability both written and verbal. Must be capable of facilitating and chairing meetings.
- Pragmatic and flexible approach, and comfortable working in an open and collaborative environment.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills to all levels.
Location: Ambriz – Angola Yard
Duration: One year (renewable)