Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
Ref code: CR_2304-000_Talent Acquisition Specialist
Responsible for sourcing, attracting, and interviewing prospective candidates to find the perfect match for the Client’s project requirements.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource;
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Responsible for the full recruitment cycle from sourcing, pre-screening candidates, salary negotiation till mobilization for multiple projects including but not limited to MENA region and countries;
- Providing solutions for competitive sourcing;
- Analyzing Man Months Plan for each project, forecast recruitment demand for timely mobilization;
- Developing and reviewing sourcing plan with the Line Manager and monitoring the implementation in order to attract talents;
- Developing statistic analysis in terms of quality of candidates for future deployment;
- Preparing advertisement and online / social network job postings;
- Devising innovative and creative methods to attract new talents;
- Using different job portals, social media and professional networking websites to identify and source candidates;
- Monitoring the progress of mobilization and meeting the timeline at each recruitment stage;
- Conducting a follow-up on a regular basis in order to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation;
- Timely reporting to the Line Manager of the recruitment status;
- Coordinating the accreditation of agencies on respective countries;
- Coordinating with PRO, agencies and government authorities to obtain mobilization clearance from home country;
- Coordinating with Operations department for medicals, Visa & ticket arrangement;
- Recording aligned candidates on PME database;
- Liaising with local offices for recruitment related activities.
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE;
Contract duration: Long-term;
Starting date: May 2023;
Working schedule: 8 hours x 5 days;
Salary range: N/A.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.