– Collect data from different sections and departments to assist instrument management to achieve planned output, quality, safety and legislation targets.
– Render full administrative support to different departments.
– Correlate file and sort relevant data in the agreed format.
– Maintain and update the agreed filing system. – Prepare spread sheet to reflect data, update store and maintain records for legislation purposes.
– Perform a variety of clerical duties such as typing, copying & compiling data, maintaining & filing records and reports, and handling paperwork.
– Prepare, issue, and send out packaging slips, mail, invoices, bills, receipts, etc. related to business activities.
– Prepare and submit shipments to shipping department.
– Provide clerical support to the technical department.
– Handle and resolve complex technical problems.
– Schedule and organize technical meetings to resolve technical issues.
– Ensure total satisfaction through technical services.
– Record, place and track orders for products and/or services.
– Implement safety standards in handling products and items.
– Adhere to established technical service standards and procedures.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Contract Duration: Minimum 2 years
Starting date: October 2021