Duties and Responsibilities
– Confirm Technical Documentation is produced in accordance with project specifications and compiled in accordance with agreed format and defined index of contents.
– Ensure numbering of certification and signatories correctly follow project procedures.
– Review Technical Documentation and ensure alignment with sub-system tag listing as defined by the project completions database ACS and Commissioning system limits.
– Review punch lists and ensure each item is valid, categorised correctly and allocated to the correct action party.
– Confirm as-built drawings are in accordance with scope as defined by system limits and any changes are reflected in associated documentation within dossier.
– Liaise with the Contractor / Commissioning discipline teams to review progress, resolve problems, etc. Provide status reports and define areas of non-compliance.
– Timely completion of outstanding punch list items.
Qualifications & Experience
– Engineering technical qualification, HNC or suitably supplemented by experience if less.
– Minimum 6/7 years industry experience
– Minimum 3 years experience in Oil and Gas Project Offshore or in Naval
– Strong experience in MS Office, especially Excel (Pivot, table, diagrams, etc.)
Location: Jebel Ali, Dubai (Onshore)
Duration: 7-8 months
Working Schedule: 10 hrs a day x 6 days a week
Nationality: Any (currently in UAE)
Joining Date: ASAP