Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for TECHNICAL MANAGER
Ref code: CR_2303-100_Technical Manager
Oversees the development, implementation and maintenance of technological company systems and processes, including troubleshooting any potential issues. Responsible for making key decisions that relate to continuous improvement within all areas of technical operations and managing the teams that are developing materials.
Education and Experience
- 15+ years in Oil & Gas Offshore projects;
- Chemical / Mechanical Engineering.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Maintain, drive, supervise and implement robust technical standards, systems and processes;
- Leads department resources to provide technical services that ensure long-term competitiveness of the site;
- Develops annual capital budget and owns management of the Capital portfolio for the site;
- Oversees efficient and effective design and execution effort for plant capital and expense projects, meeting both schedule and cost targets;
- Enhances operational performance improvements via monitoring of key process parameters and initiating process adjustments and/or equipment changes;
- Provides accurate and cost-effective analytical services to the plant;
- Ensures department utilization, implementation and compliance with all local policies and procedures;
- Ensures all Technical Department personnel are adequately trained and competent to meet or exceed standards;
- Works closely and collaboratively with the Operations & Maintenance Departments to address plant EHS and operational issues;
- Ensures that the performance management system is competently and fairly applied to all department members;
- Manages department reporting of hazards, near misses and incidents along with actions associated with the KMI incident management system;
- Institutes appropriate engineering standards, specifications and processes that comply with policies and procedures and regulatory requirements;
- Supports global engineering, technology and project initiatives;
- Works collaboratively with the Operations & Maintenance Departments to continuously improve plant competitive position in the industry;
Location: Angola, Offshore Platform;
Contract duration: 1 year (extendable);
Starting date: ASAP;
Working schedule: 12 hours x 7 days;
Salary range: N/A.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.