Duties and Responsibilities
– Maintain proper documentation using Microsoft Office.
– Send orders to relevant suppliers /vendors for quotations
– Responsible in preparation and issuance of Delivery Orders, Work Orders, Service Entry & Purchase Request
– Administrating all DO, WO, SE and PR (Direct PR / AMOS PR) using SAP Operation system
– Providing material status reports to the project sites.
– Coordinates with the Purchase Department for material follow-up
– Verification of service provider’s, sub-contractors, vessel owner’s and vendor’s invoices against issued contract and purchase order to ensure that relevant Contract provisions are strictly followed.
– Coordinates with Project Cost Controllers to provide the correct WBS, to ensure timely settlement of the above invoices.
– Processing of invoices until issuance and approval of service entry sheets. For costs split between projects and other departments, coordinates with concerned personnel to agree and to provide their WBS allocation.
– Takes minutes of meetings and prepares drafts for respective project managers.
– Prepares and updates on a weekly and monthly basis the Invoice Status Log and regularly reports the same to the project including service entry details.
– Checking the Frame Agreements and/or Contracts on or before the expiry date and advise the Procurement Department and personnel concerned to amend and issue a revision or a new agreement.
– Monitoring of remaining budget of each work orders, frame agreements and contracts and advise or notify Operations before the expiration.
– Minimum 5 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry and/or the same field.
Location: RLIC Site, Qatar
Duration: 1 year (extendable)
Working Schedule: 10 hours a day x 6 days a week
Starting Date: ASAP (preferred Candidates currently in Qatar)