Duties and Responsibilities
– Search for job candidates using various sources such as databases, internet recruiting resources, networking, media advertisements, recruiting portals or employee referrals.
– Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, skype, structured).
– Interview job applicants as part of the screening process to get information on their work history, job skills, training and education, and inform them of the positions’ duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits and working conditions.
– Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements.
– Review job orders and employment applications to match applicants with job requirements.
– Analyze employment data related to the position and create reports based on your findings.
– Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter.
– Minimum 10 years of industrial experience.
– Good knowledge of the Oil & Gas sector / Energy.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted over the phone for further discussion.