Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for TELECOM SPECIALIST
Ref code: CR_2302-100_Telecom Specialist
• Responsible for overseeing interaction between computer systems, communication methods, and devices. In addition, Telecom Specialist may participate in the installation and maintenance of these systems, including their repair and testing.
Education and Experience
• 10+ years in Oil & Gas Offshore/FPSO projects.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Managing, supervising, and providing technical advices on telecommunications systems;
• Documenting plans, requests, activities, and specifications and reporting on them;
• Programming features, designing networks and systems, and allocating resources as necessary;
• Monitoring and testing systems and peripheral equipments and troubleshooting problems;
• Evaluating systems performance level and improving capabilities as needed;
• Overseeing and coordinating telecommunications activities;
• Purchasing electronic equipments and preparing budgetary justifications;
• Cooperating with management to develop staff and improving their skills;
• Following company’s standards and best practices.
Location: Ivory Coast, Offshore Platform;
Contract duration: 6 months (extendable);
Starting date: May 2023
Working schedule: 12 hours x 7 days;
Salary range: N/A
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.