Working schedule: 10 hours a day / 6 days a week
Accommodation, transportation, food provided at site
- Ensure that all HSE procedures required for each activities and work phases are available and are applied.
- Organizes and coordinates the training engineering (reviews contract and scope of work, prepares the Training Plan, Training Schedule and Training Matrix, defines Training Courses Table of content, etc.
- Participates to recruitment process by selecting the Training Instructors.
- Prepares the Training Services Supply Specification and participates to bid alignment and technical bid evaluation.
- Supervises technical training staff.
- Creates testing and evaluation processes.
- Prepares and implement training budget.
- Evaluates training needs through competency assessments and plan training programs accordingly.
- Conducts performance evaluations.
- Provides companies with classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Ensure that logistical support is provided.
- Liaises with vendors to ensure training deliverables are met.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with contractor and client project team from all departments across the site in order to meet training requirements.
- Maintains all records of training delivered for onward advice to management.