– Perform methods of installation when required in offices.
– Perform maintenance methods when required in the offices.
– Utilise the electronic daily progress report to monitor and record the actual vs planned activities.
– Verify sub-contractors performance and assess their operation performance.
– Liaise with the project personnel and on board responsible to ensure smooth job preparation and field operations.
– Perform yard activities supervision for the offshore construction.
– Liaise with asset management for the contract monitoring of the assets.
– Ensure the application of project engineering in the construction activities.
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Qatar (offshore)
Duration: 1 month
Food/accommodation and transportation: provided
• All personnel are required to have valid BOSIET and H2S Training, both OPITO, certifications
• Personnel already certified with QatarGas approved third party are preferred