– To monitor unloading at site.
– To supervise operations at site.
– To supervise consignment checks for external visible or suspected damages.
– To supervise quantity check and conformity with packaging list/purchase order and material requisition.
– To supervise the monitoring of condition of the goods received.
– To supervise storage and preserve material as required by material certificate and colour coding.
– To assign a stock code to every object.
– To issue daily material receiving log.
– To assign an efficient storage to new items received from suppliers in making a rational use of the available space.
– To assign a specific position, motivated by weight, size and peculiarities, in the stock to every object.
– To provide ready accessibility, rapid identification and inspection of the stock items.
– To collaborate with the Storekeeper in order to minimize surplus.
– To supervise storage material into quarantine if not certified when required.
– To supervise expediting material into quarantine
– To expedite resolution of unidentified/over/short and damage reports.
– To evaluate the personnel placed under his responsibility.
– To participate in the training of warehouse staff.
– To weekly report to his direct superior.
Schedule: 10 hours a day x 6 days a week
Joining Date: ASAP