– Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
– Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
– Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
– Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
– Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
– Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
– Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
– Knowledge in computer, previously warehouse/storekeeper experience preferred and can able to manage the in/out of materials.
Location: Port Khalid, Sharjah
Duration: 3-4 months (extendable)
Schedule: 10 hours a day x 5 days a week
Joining Date: ASAP