Duties and Responsibilities
– To organise the work of the warehouse team.
– To co-ordinate, when necessary, the unloading at port/custom operation/inland transit.
– To ensure the equipment and spare parts procurement.
– To grant that all the purchases match the quality and economic company standards.
– To receive from the Warehouse Specialist the purchase request for new stock items, replenishments of stock items and direct use materials.
– To receive and analyse material expediting status.
– To receive and analyse shipping forecast.
– To issue insurance claim notification.
– To confirm letters of reserves for insurance claim.
– To notify to the Complex Manager about the delivery of the material.
– To establish with the Maintenance Superintendent the maintenance policy in order to minimize the spare parts consume.
– To write a report on any new ideas for improvements in the warehousing.
– To evaluate the personnel placed under his responsibility.
– To manage and control his warehousing staff.
– To participate of the training of site operation personnel.
– To receipt and analyse daily reports.
– To monitor the Purchase Orders, orders and stocks.
– To ensure that the QA regulations described in the specific QAP are adhered to company standards.
– To weekly report to his superior.
Duration: 9 months
Working Hours: 10 hours a day x 6 days a week
Starting Date: ASAP