– Reading and understanding blueprints prior to starting a project.
– Sourcing the materials to be used in the project.
– Measuring and cutting materials to specifications.
– Welding materials using the correct materials to join the metals together.
– Checking finished work to make sure that it falls within the tolerances marked on the blueprints.
– Experienced in MIG welding, TIG Welding and ARC welding.
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Qatar (offshore)
Duration: 1 month
Food/accommodation and transportation: provided
• All personnel are required to have valid BOSIET and H2S Training, both OPITO, certifications
• Personnel already certified with QatarGas approved third party are preferred