- This role is to operate & manage daily operational and maintenance tasks on the WT- EPF & wellsite as per the plan. Lead and assign tasks to the crew in his shift to ensure a smooth and trouble free operation & best operability of the WT-EPF unit to meet safety compliance.
- Maintain equipment and material in excellent condition.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Full accountability in Leading & managing crew member in his shift, assign daily operation and maintenance tasks.
- Supervise & Operate equipment at both locations the EPF and wellsite, ensure that all phases of the process treatment are carried out in a safe, efficient and professional manner by following predefined policies/SOP and in compliances with Company and client’s QHSE management system.
- Conduct daily surveillance checks at the wellsite and flowline pipes. Work closely with Operation manager & company man to organize work schedule for the daily tasks to be performed.
- Applies technical and operational knowledge to ensure a smooth operation and meets production objectives.
- Participate in the QHSE statics & reporting.
- Review & Quality control of the production data and submit report.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance as needed.
- Issue PTW to perform maintenance intervention & repair for EPF and wellsite equipment.
- Educational Qualification: High diploma / Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Professional Experience: 8 years with minimum 3 years experience / exposure to High Pressure and high H2S environment
- Skills and Abilities: Good knwelge & Technical expertise, Good communication skill, experience on HPHT & Sour Wells, WT, Pumping,
Leadership & crew managing, Data reporting
Project location: Habshan, Abu Dhabi (H2S Area)
Contract duration: 18 months
Rotation: 35 days on / 35 days off (off rotation paid)
Working schedule: 12 hours a day / 7 days a week (2.5 week day and 2.5 week night shift)
Food, accommodation, transportation: Provided at site
Air ticket: Provided for each rotation