- His role is to operate & control physically the equipment to ensure the safe and effective operation of the production facility by checking, operating the equipment and do the necessary adjustments on the equipment settings. in charge of checking out the functionality of the separators, storage tanks, flare stacks, ignition system, utility, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To supervise and execute operation and maintenance of EPF equipment. monitoring, recording and reporting on EPF equipment status in order to assure optimum production and availability.
- Ensure direct interfacing on a daily basis with the maintenance team in a collaborative manner to excuste maintenance tasks, along with documented
daily activity reports in compliance with mandatory operating standards and company requirements.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision to supervise and execute interventions on EPF equipment as required
- Ensure that adequate safety precautions are taken prior and during any operation or maintenance tasks.
- Ensure proper reporting accidents, incidents, and near misses. And Identify and report damaged equipment.
- Supervise and execute preparation and implementation of process startups, shutdowns and interventions as required, working closely with EPF
supervisor, Control room technician and Gas Compressor technician to ensure synchronized operation.
- Ability to operate separator, pumps, Flare stack, storage tanks and wellhead x-tree, and identify and report equipment operating outside normal
- Collect Gas & fluid samples as required and perform a basic lab analysis (Gas SG, Water Density, Salinity, H2S & CO2 %,..etc.)
- Educational Qualification: Minimum of College diploma or equivalent experience
- Professional Experience: 5 years with minimum 2 years experience in working in an high H2S environment including
- Skills and Abilities: Good knowledge & expertise on handling WT equipment, Good communication skill, experience Sour Wells, Pumping, sampling & sample analysis, Data reporting
Project location: Habshan, Abu Dhabi (H2S Area)
Contract duration: 18 months
Rotation: 35 days on / 35 days off (off rotation paid)
Working schedule: 12 hours a day / 7 days a week (2.5 week day and 2.5 week night shift)
Food, accommodation, transportation: Provided at site
Air ticket: Provided for each rotation